Featured Sale Properties
- 5962 Ocean Drive, Avalon
- Sold for $2,795,000.00
- 4 Beds | 3 Baths
- Avalon's best bay front location with unobstructed sunset views and easy access to the south end's beautiful beaches. Very attractive and well maintained 2 -story upside down style home featuring 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, first floor bay front family room with wet bar and second floor great room with expansive water views looking out to private dock area with 4 boat slips. First and second floor decks for outdoor living. Use as is or build your own massive bayside retreat.
- 4306 Fifth Avenue, Avalon
- Listed at $2,195,000.00
- 4 Beds | 3.5 Baths
- 4306 Fifth Avenue, Avalon NJ is located in the most tranquil and picturesque areas in Avalon. Nearly 3,400 sq. ft., this partially renovated upside down style home features 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. First floor consists of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, laundry room, large garage for storage, and spacious family room with connecting all season sun room. Second floor includes the master suite with office, powder room, and great room with family style eat- in kitchen and soaring ceilings over living room and dinning area. Expansive water and sunset views from large bay side decks on both first and second floors. Recent renovations include: New bulkhead and docking system in 2006, maintenance free siding , decking, and railings in 2007, new roof in 2011, and painting, hardwood flooring and new carpeting in 2013. Swimming, crabbing, and lots of room for all your water sports in this deep water venue of Bluefish Harbor. Property includes two floating docks and 4 boat slips! Property's land elevation is one of the highest on the island!!!
- 4008 Bayberry Road, Avalon
- Listed at $1,795,000.00
- 6 Beds | 4 Baths
- Huge lot in a prime Avalon location! Corner of 40th Street and Bayberry. 115' (along Bayberry) X 100' lot. Contemporary "California" style home built by the
current owner in 1971- with amenities unique for that era. 1st floor: 3 spacious bedrooms (including the master with private bath), hall bath, large living
room with wood burning fireplace, dining room, and kitchen open to the pool side family room (the in-ground pool has been closed for 3+ years). Laundry
room (with stall shower bath), and 2 car garage (portion of garage used for pool equipment). 2nd floor: 3 additional bedrooms, 1 full bath. Roof replaced
approx 6 yrs ago. Electric radiant ceiling heat and central air on 1st level; electric baseboard and no a/c on 2nd level. House is functional, but not updated. A
clean palette ready to be transformed. OR, an amazing site to build an expansive 3 level family home with a private pool area/cabana, etc.
- 9920 Sunset Drive, Stone Harbor
- Sold for $1,695,000.00
- 3 Beds | 3.5 Baths
- Mark Asher designed and custom built by Joe Donohue this almost new, Stone Harbor "cottage like" home has all the old charm of yesteryear combined with all the beauty, comfort, and convenience of easy shore living today. Expansive bay and sunset views from both the first floor screened in porch, 2nd floor great room and spacious front deck. This home offers a well layed out and inviting floor plan with hardwood floors, tiled kitchen and baths, custom woodwork and finishes. First floor features a spacious den, with queen size sleeper sofa and king size futon couch (plenty of extra sleeping space), leading out to a screened in porch overlooking the bay across the street, a junior suite, an extra large dormer like suite, laundry room with a mini-frig, powder room, and stunning 2 story foyer entrance. The 2nd floor features a fantastic great room for large family gatherings. Gourmet kitchen with GE Profile stainless steel appliances, travertine tile floor and backsplash, granite countertops, built-in desk area, separate pantry closet, a huge center island. Living area has built in cabinets surrounding the gas fireplace, spacious dining area, all open to a large deck with plenty of space for
dining and relaxing with water and sunset views. The master suite has vaulted ceilings, luxurious bathroom with oversized shower. There are custom built-in closets in every bedroom. This home has wonderful windows exposing incredible light and breezes from all directions. Maintenance free exterior, Hardie board plank siding. Abundance of storage space in both the detached garage and under the house. In-ground pool, fencing, and landscaping to be completed by Labor Day. This home was uniquely designed for maximum family enjoyment.
- 4451 Ocean Drive, Avalon
- Listed at $1,399,000.00
- 5 Beds | 2 Baths
4451 Ocean Drive, Avalon NJ is a 2-Story Upside-Down style Home offering (5)Bedrooms, (2)Baths and is located across the street from the Bay and one block to the Beach Entrance. Pride of Ownership is evident throughout 4451 Ocean Drive, Avalon NJ with the care and maintenance. Being offered as seen fully furnished and accessorized. Had a Great 2013 Rental Year. Call for your appointment.
- 309 41st Street , Avalon
- Listed at $1,325,000.00
- 4 Beds | 3 Baths
Turn key and ready for your enjoyment. This upside down style 2 story, 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with large den on the first floor is now like new. Renovations include, new finished hardwood floors, furniture, all carpeting, and the entire house has been freshly painted. Walk through the front door and you will find an inviting den that walks out to the front deck, 2 spacious bedrooms, a bathroom, and a laundry room that accesses the large garage with plenty of storage for all your beach toys. Make your way upstairs and you will find an open airy area that includes a beautiful kitchen, dinning area, and a warm and pleasing living room. Exit onto the massive second floor deck through one of the two large sliders where you will have ample room to entertain. There is in addition to the charming master suite another bedroom and bathroom upstairs. Property has it all and don't forget the maintained Borough owned under sized vacant 30ft lot next door. Location is a just a few blocks to the beach and not far to the start of town on 33rd Street.
- 3469 Dune Drive, Avalon
- Listed at $1,199,000.00
- 4 Beds | 2.5 Baths
- Have a look at this traditional style two-story beach home. 3469 Dune Drive is a home that is situated on a 55x110 corner lot just outside of town. This 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathroom home has a very spacious 2,400 square foot layout. You will find the rooms are all open and filled with natural light, perfect for a large or extended family. Numerous upgrades in the home were done in 2012, namely all new carpeting, tile flooring, furniture, painting (both inside and outside), fencing as well as a massive stone patio with beautiful landscaping. First floor includes a relaxing living room with bay windows, a comfortable den with fireplace, large eat-in kitchen, large dinning room, laundry room and powder room. 2nd Floor has all 4 very sizeable bedrooms including a deck off the master bedroom and 2 full bathrooms. Perfect property that is well cared for and just 1 block to the beach and town is walkable as well. There is plenty of room for a new pool on the property if needed. Property was high and dry during Sandy.
- 527 22nd Street, Avalon
- Listed at $999,000.00
- 4 Beds | 4.5 Baths
- Beautifully maintained 3 story home with bay views. High end amenities throughout , 3 fireplaces, custom kitchen and baths. hardwood floors, 2 Master suites, 4 decks, and plenty of off-street parking. Bay views from main living area and 3rd floor master suite. Great house for entertaining and personal use or as an investment with excellent rental potential. Beautifully maintained 3 story home with bay views. High end amenities throughout , 3 fireplaces, custom kitchen and baths. hardwood floors, 2 Master suites, 4 decks, and plenty of off-street parking. Bay views from main living area and 3rd floor master suite. Great house for entertaining and personal use or as an investment with excellent rental potential.
- 21 E Inlet Drive, Avalon
- Listed at $975,000.00
- 6 Beds | 3 Baths
- Large 6 bedroom renovated home with wrap-around deck on Inlet Drive. This 2 story home offers plenty of space both inside and out. First floor consists of 3 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, walk in storage room, and a spacious den/tv room. Second floor offers bright, comfortable kitchen and dining area, living room with fireplace and 3 more bedrooms and 2 more bathrooms, which includes the master suite. Large 2nd floor wrap-around deck offers plenty of relaxing space for all times of the day, partial views of the water, and convenient outdoor stairs up to and down from deck. You can also catch sunsets from the deck during the summer. Outside shower and 2 large store areas up the side and out back of the house. Large backyard has plenty of room for a pool. Owner used home and is well care for. A must see for any discriminating buyer.
- 241 44th Street, Avalon
- Sold for $915,000.00
- 4 Beds | 2 Baths
- Best of both worlds! Quiet residential location, yet within walking distance of downtown shops and restaurants. Beach access just across Dune Drive. Gorgeous, wide beach at the end of the scenic dune path! This one owner home has been well maintained and updated through the years. Larger than most ranchers with 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths (tub/shower in hall, and stall shower in master bedroom) PLUS the bonus living space in the huge screened in porch (with removable screen panels). Cathedral ceiling in the main living area. Separate laundry room with utility sink and extra freezer, and back door. Outside shower, storage shed, and fenced in trash can area. Sun deck above the porch. Comfortable for use year round with gas heat and central air. Property to be sold furnished, including the electronics. Family photos, clothing/personal items, and contents of the shed not included.
- 697 21st Street, Avalon
- Listed at $899,000.00
- 6 Beds | 4 Baths
- Completely Renovated Duplex. Both floors consist of 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. This corner lot duplex presents a great opportunity for an investor. Property rents for the summer Season. 1st Floor - $18,000 and 2nd Floor - $18,500. Gross Rental Income Can Be $36,500!!!!!!!!
- 7663 Ocean Drive, Avalon
- Sold for $832,000.00
- 3 Beds | 2.5 Baths
- A true "Beach Cottage". Original home built in 1938; elevated in (approx) 1996, and renovated/expanded in 1999. Owner added much needed indoor and outdoor living space while maintaining the bungalow charm. Great first impression as you enter through the screened in porch- ideally situated for sun, cool breezes, and privacy from the street. The main living room is surprisingly large, and features a gas fireplace. The compact kitchen has an apartment size oven and dishwasher (both newer) and standard size refrigerator. The adjacent family room has a beautiful wood ceiling and access to the loft. The guest bedroom has a door to the full stall shower bath. The 2nd bedroom currently functions as an office (with a futon). A nice size laundry room (rare in a cottage!) and powder room are in this area, too. Stairs behind the main living room lead to a separate master suite with cathedral ceilings, a full tub/shower bath, and sliding glass door to the wrap around sun deck. Sold furnished.
- 1322 Ocean Drive, Unit 12, Avalon
- Listed at $725,000.00
- 3 Beds | 2 Baths
- 1322 Ocean Drive, Avalon NJ is located at the Beautiful Royal Bay condominium, first floor unit with private side entrance and direct rear access to the bay, dock and boat slip. Interior is completely turn-key, with 3 bedrooms, 1 master with private bath, 1 with set of bunks (twin up top and full size on bottom) and 3rd bedroom doubles as a separate den w/sleeper sofa. Tiled -wood look- flooring in great room, carpet in bedrooms. Custom kitchen with granite countertop and tastefully furnished throughout. Bayside rear yard great for barbecues and entertaining. 1322 Ocean Drive, Avalon NJ has unobstructed water, wetlands, and sunset views. Roof is 3 years old, new pilings, dock and
bulkhead maintained and in good condition. Boater's paradise with easy access to inlet and ocean.
- 193 Tattlers Road, Dennisville
- Listed at $529,000.00
- 4 Beds | 2.5 Baths
- A Private Two-Story Country Home (4)Bed.,(2.5)Bth., Built in (2003) by Original Owner and Located on (3)Acres. A Year-Round Home or Perfect Get-Away 2ND Home with access to Beaches, Golf, Shopping & Schools. The Wrap-Around Covered Front Porch and Rear Yard Decks provide full enjoyment of the quiet Country Lifestyle. As you enter the Foyer the (3,000 sq.ft.) of Living Space Opens-Up to the Two-Story Stairway as well as the Formal Living & Dining Rooms and then into the Great Room with the Kitchen(New-2010), Powder Rm.,Breakfast Nook, Full Pantry, Living Rm., with Wood Fireplace, Billards/Game Rm., and Work-out Rm. A Laundry Room provides access to your 2-Car Garage. The Second Floor offers the Master Bedroom Suite with Walk-In Closet, Propane Gas Fireplace, Full Master Bath with Whirlpool Tub & Separate Shower. A center hallway offers a Full Bath and access to the (3) Bedrooms. Maintained in Ready-To-Move-In Condition! SHOWINGS REQUIRE (24) HOUR ADVANCE NOTICE.